If you’re the type of person that believes “Made in the USA” is important, keep reading.
But first, here’s who we are
TigerTough is a growing, family-owned, system-run business committed to manufacturing incredibly high-quality seat covers for work trucks. In America.
We’re dedicated to providing a clean, bright, and safe manufacturing environment because going to work shouldn’t have to suck.
As a Sewing Machine Operator at TigerTough, you’ll be assembling seat covers using an industrial sewing machine.
⭐ Starting Wage: $15.05/hr ⭐
⭐ Flexible Hours (7:30am to 5:00pm, Monday – Thursday to start) ⭐
⭐ Overtime Available ⭐
⭐ Clean, Comfortable, Heated/Cooled Work Area ⭐
⭐ Keeping “Made in the USA” alive ⭐
Here’s What You’ll Be Doing
Aside from actual sewing, you’ll have the following tasks:
- Place thread on the machine, insert bobbins, and thread ends through machine guides and components
- Match fabric and report any inconsistencies in shade
- Use thread clippers to cut apart threads
- Sew hook and loop fastener, strings, tags, and any other components required onto the seat cover
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for:
- Sewing seat covers as efficiently as possible
- Working alone or with the team as directed by your team lead
- Maintaining your machine and area
- Helping the team hit company goals
You’ll be ideal if you
- Keep your area organized and efficient
- Constantly look for ways to improve
- Are punctual and dependable
- Have strong attention to detail
- Want to work with and help team members
- Are humble enough to follow directions and ask for help
- Are able to work with both hands
- Are able to sit for extended periods while working
We provide two paid 15-minute breaks and one unpaid 30-minute break per day so you can stay alert while operating the machine to prevent incidents, work efficiently, and reduce errors
This role requires sitting the majority of the time and does not require lifting more than 10 pounds. It does require being able to work with both hands handling fabric and sewing for 40 hours per week.
No special education or experience is required for this role as our trainers will provide guidance, starting with the basics.